Model: Washmate 15M-43H
Electric Powered 11 kW (15hp) 3-phase Hot Water Wash Bay Pressure Cleaner, built to Mine Spec.
Using a Hawk Pump: XLT1830 at 4350 PSI Maximum Pump Pressure, 18 LPM. Runs a Diesel Boiler rated to 90 deg Celsius.
This is one of our two most popular wash bay pressure cleaners. This Super Duty ‘Mine Spec’ pressure washer is ideal for Wash Bays and Workshops where absolute reliability in hot water is essential. For disinfecting and/or degreasing – designed en engineered for constant use.
Build Spec: Mine Spec
Model Number: Washmate 15M-43H
Motor: Mine Spec 11 kW 3-phase with ‘H’-wounds and greaseable bearings
Pump: HAWK XLT1820 (new) / HC930 (old)
Standard Operating Pressiure: 3000 psi (4000 psi set-up possible)
Type: Hot water with diesel fired boiler set to ~70 degrees Celsius
Frame: Wash-Bay Frame with bolt-down legs
Hose & Reel: Built-in reel with 30m double wire hose and heavy duty gun
Size: 127 x 94 x 178 cm (l x w x h)
Weight: 577 kg
Some unique features to highlight:
– A large 11 kW mine spec electric motor with greasable bearings & Star Delta soft start
– A heavy duty diesel fired horizontal boiler with ½” coils and large 90 litre fuel tank.
– A water break tank with low water supply auto shut-down. Creates a water buffer with low water auto shut-down to protect the pump against dry running.
– A slave oil tank (extra reservoir) connected to the pump to increase oil supply to prevent
oil starvation and damage even when not checked daily and low oil auto shut-down.
– A shock absorbing drive coupling and pneumatic accumulator to reduce water hammering and protect components
– Numerous safety shut-downs!
– Can be plumbed and wired to run one, two or even 3 remote reels, with or without remote switching as per following example. Machine can be mounted outside (consider diesel fumes) and the standard built-in reel removed and remotes reel/s supplied instead for inside mounting in wash bays:
Note that if more than one gun is operated at the same time, two as an example – then the pressure and flow through each gun will be halved until one gun’s trigger is released again.
- Very strong, low vibration, fully hot dipped galvanized steel wash-bay frame with bolt-down legs
- Convenient frame-mounted gun holster and frame-mount reel
- Quality 11kW (15hp) mine spec (‘H’ wound) electric motor with greasable bearings.
- Comes with 2-year warranty.
- 32 Amp plug, 8 meter lead, waterproof glands.
- Requires 32 amp electricity supply
- Vibration-mounted Stainless Steel Control Box with Star Delta soft start
- Heavy duty weatherproof ON/OFF buttons, ‘on’ indicator light and boiler
- Timed by-pass auto shut-down when left idle (can be set between 0 and 20 minutes)
- Hour meter to schedule maintenance
- Auto Shut-Downs:
- Timed by-pass
- Low water supply
- Low oil level to pump
- Pump oil over temp
- Motor over-load
- Motor over temp
- Using HAWK – The World’s Best Pump for the Cleaning Industry. Reliable, Efficient & Tough!
- HAWK Model: XLT1830
- Rated 4350psi, 18 lpm.
- Brass Triplex Pump.
- Low Speed @1450 RPM – less wear & tear.
- Pump is direct driven from motor via a shock absorbing tyre ‘JAWS’ coupling preventing pressure spikes ad water hammering
- The pump is weight supported to reduce strain on the drive shaft
- A frame mounted slave oil tank triples oil supply to the pump – preventing oil starvation. Incorporated because operators often don’t check oil levels daily
- Pneumatic Accumulator – absorbs pressure spikes and stops water hammering to protect components and seals against damage – increasing pump, by-pass valve and seals’ life. (only fitted if set-up pressure is below 3600 psi)
- Unique, top-quality Pursar Zero by-pass valve is used. (If set-up pressure is required to be higher than 4000 psi, then a VB80/400 stainless steel by-pass valve is usually used with different features than below)
- The Pursar Zero is soft-acting – so pressure comes on gradually – no kick-back on gun. This makes it safe and seals last longer.
- Also stores zero pressure in hose when trigger is released or unit is switched off. This makes it safe and again less wear and tear on by-pass valve, hose and gun seals.
- Frame-mounted extra large industrial water filter with stainless steel mesh to protect pump’s ceramic pistons against water line debris like rust and scale and extending pump life. (Not just a water strainer that blocks up easily and causes pump cavitation)
- Second filtration between boiler outer skin and pump preventing scale damaging the pump.
- Tough vibration mounted horizontal boiler with heavy duty 1/2″ mild steel coils
- Double skin boiler. Outer skin keeps surfaces cool while pre-heating the water before pressurizing by the pump, then back to the boiler for heating
- 240 Volt AC boiler, with 24 volt switching, rated 4500 psi, 21 lpm, 90ºCelsius.
- Frame-mounted 90 litre stainless steel fuel tank with fuel tap, CAV296 industrial fuel filter, and low level float switch with boiler shut-down.
- Burner features upgraded coil with constant ignition & constant air flow.
- Temperature pre-set via thermostat for boiler protection
- Safety blow-down valve to protect boiler
Water Break Tank
- Stainless Steel Water Break Tank. Creates a water buffer when water lines are empty preventing pump cavitation and extending pump life. Has an auto shut-down when water supply is low or interrupted.
- Fitted with heavy duty brass float valve and low level float switch which will automatically shut down the unit when water supply is interrupted. This prevents pump dry running and expensive damage
Hose Reel / Gun / Hose / Pressure Gauge
- Heavy duty, frame mounted hose reel. Fully hot dip galvanised with large s/steel reel swivel – both rated to 7250 psi. Comes with 5-year structural warranty
- 30 m 3/8″ double wire R2 HP Hose rated to 4785 psi with stainless steel fittings. Hose reel has capacity for 50 meters of 3/8” hose
- Hose swivel prevents kinks and hose stiffness while pressure cleaning
- Tough HAWK Blue Gun rated 5000 psi with Stainless Steel lance with moulded hand grip – fits into frame mounted gun holster
- Stainless Steel BSP/NPT Nozzle Holder fitted to the lance with a 1/4″ stainless steel nozzle with 15 degree fan for general cleaning – correctly sized for pressure and flow
- Stainless Steel pressure gauge – liquid filled to protect against pressure spikes
- Thermoshield dump valve dumps water when water temp rises during by-pass to protect seals against heat damage
- Easy to install: just bolt down the legs, connect the water and electricity and start it up!