Electric Powered 15HP (11kW) Cold Water Wash Pad Pressure Cleaner – 415 Volt motor, 32 Amp – built to Super Heavy Duty Mine Spec. Using Hawk Pump: XLT1830 at 4350 PSI Maximum Pump Pressure, 18 LPM
A Super Heavy Duty ‘high’ pressure cleaner for Wash Bays built to the very tough Mine Spec requirements – for heavy or constant use.
Build Spec: Mine Spec
Model Number: Washmate 15M-43C
Motor: 11 kW Mine Spec ‘H’-wound Electric Motor with Greaseable Bearings
Drive: Shock-absorbing drive coupling – driving pump at 1450 RPM
(Other pumps with higher flow available on request)
Maximum Pump Rating: 4350 psi, 18 lpm
Normal Operating Pressure: 3000 psi, 18 lpm (4000 psi possible)
Water Break Tank: Yes, with supply interrupt auto shut-down
Type: Cold water only.
Frame: Low vibration, heavy duty galvanized wash-bay frame with bolt-down legs.
Reel: Heavy duty galvanized – 30m double wire hose
Size: 125 x 80 x 137 (l x w x h) cm
Weight: 390 kg
Some unique features to highlight:
- A large 11 kW mine spec electric motor with greasable bearings.
- Star Delta soft start – S/steel control box – hour meter incorporated
- A 30m built-in hose reel.
- A water break tank with low water supply auto shut-down. Creates a water buffer withlow water auto shut-down to protect the pump against dry running.
- A large industrial water filter preventing rust and scale damaging the ceramic pump pistons and extending pump life.
- A slave oil tank (extra reservoir) connected to the pump to increase oil supply to prevent oil starvation and damage even when not checked daily and low oil auto
shut-down. With low level oil shut-down and pump oil over temp shut-down!
- A shock absorbing drive coupling and pneumatic accumulator to reduce water hammering and protect components
- Numerous safety shut-downs – some already mentioned!
- Very strong, low vibration, fully hot dipped galvanized steel wash-bay frame with bolt-down legs
- Convenient frame-mounted gun holster and frame-mount reel
- Quality 11kW (15hp) Mine Spec (‘H’ wound) electric motor with greasable bearings.
- Comes with 2-year warranty.
- 32 Amp plug, 8 meter lead, waterproof glands.
- Requires 32 amp socket
- Vibration-mounted Stainless Steel Control Box with Star Delta soft start
- Heavy duty weatherproof On/Off buttons and ‘on’ indicator light
- Timed by-pass auto shut-down when left idle (can be set between 0 and 20 minutes)
- Hour meter to schedule maintenance
- Auto Shut-Downs:
- Timed by-pass
- Low water supply
- Low oil level to pump
- Pump oil over temp
- Motor over-load
- Using HAWK – The World’s Best Pump for the Cleaning Industry. Reliable, Efficient & Tough!
- HAWK Model: XLT1830 /HC930
- Rated 4350psi, 18 lpm.
- Brass Triplex Pump.
- Low Speed @1450 RPM – less wear & tear.
- Pump is direct driven from motor via a shock absorbing tyre ‘JAWS’ coupling preventing pressure spikes ad water hammering
- A frame mounted slave oil tank triples oil supply to the pump – preventing oil starvation. Incorporated because operators often don’t check oil levels daily
- Pneumatic Accumulator – absorbs pressure spikes and stops water hammering to protect components and seals against damage – increasing pump, by-pass valve and seals’ life. (Accumulator only fitted if set-up pressure is below 3000 psi)
- Unique, top-quality K7-2 by-pass /unloader valve if set-up is at 3000 psi, or K1 valve if set-up is between 3000 and 3600 psi. (If set-up pressure is required to be higher, then a Pulsar Zero soft-acting by-pass valve is usually installed.
- The K1 and K7-2 are soft-acting so pressure comes on gradually – no kick-back on gun. This makes it safe and seals last longer.
- Also stores zero pressure in hose when trigger is released or unit is switched off. This makes it safe and again less wear and tear on by-pass valve, hose and gun seals.
- The by-pass valve is frame mounted– not hanging off the pump. Advantages:
- Less stress on drive shaft
- Does not amplify vibration
- Water in by-pass does not just circulate in pump where it heats up fast and cause damage to seals – it runs a longer path through hoses and takes much longer to heat up.
- Frame-mounted extra large industrial water filter with stainless steel mesh to protect pump’s ceramic pistons against water line debris like rust and scale and extending pump life. (Not just a water strainer that blocks up easily and causes pump cavitation)
Water Break Tank
- Stainless Steel Water Break Tank. Creates a water buffer when water lines are empty preventing pump cavitation and extending pump life. Has an auto shut-down when water supply is low or interrupted.
- Fitted with heavy duty brass float valve and low level float switch which will automatically shut down the unit when water supply is interrupted. This prevents pump dry running and expensive damage
Hose Reel / Gun / Hose / Pressure Gauge
- Heavy duty, frame mounted hose reel. Fully hot dip galvanised with large s/steel reel swivel – both rated to 7250 psi. Comes with 5-year structural warranty.
- 30 m 3/8″ double wire R2 HP Hose rated to 4785 psi with stainless steel fittings. Hose reel has capacity for 50 meters of 3/8” hose
- A heavy duty hose swivel prevents kinks and hose stiffness while pressure cleaning
- Tough Italian MV920 Gun rated 4060 psi with Stainless Steel lance with moulded hand grip – fits into frame mounted gun holster
- Stainless Steel BSP/NPT Nozzle Holder fitted to the lance with a 1/4″ stainless steel nozzle with 15 degree fan for general cleaning – correctly sized for pressure and flow
- Stainless Steel pressure gauge – liquid filled to protect against pressure spikes
- Thermoshield dump valve dumps water when water temp rises during by-pass to protect seals against heat damage
- Easy to install: just bolt down the legs, connect the water and electricity and start it up!
- The control box already has a push-button STOP but an additional Emergency Stop can be installed on request.
- Additional remote reels can be installed connected to this machine, but when more than one gun is operated at the same time, the Pressure and Flow will both drop (2 guns going at the same time will see 50% drop in pressure and flow through each gun)
- Detergent injectors and detergent applicator lances are small optional extras.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS to consider:
- Quick connect fittings for the end of the lance and extra nozzles in different sizes & turbo nozzle – all on quick connect fittings to easily swap between nozzles – depending on the application.
- Rotary floor washers (with 3/8″ quick connect fittings to hose to swap between different guns and between floor washer and gun)
- Detergent injector and separate gun with double detergent lance to cover cleaned machinery/material in foam to dissolve dirt and oil for a deeper clean
Disclaimer: Although care has been taken to record all features as accurately as possible, mistakes do happen and machines get improved or changed due to various reasons leading to features changing. The manufacturer retains the right to change components or features on this machine without notice.